Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get my paper revised more than once?
Yes, I will provide an unlimited number of revision for each manuscript until it gets accepted in a journal.
2. Is it possible to get a discount?
Yes, I offer Service 2 (response + cover letters) for free if a client introduces 1 new client who will use Service 1. For instance, you decide to use only Service 1 and submit a paper to a journal in March. On the 1st of June, you get comments from the reviewers (i.e., decision: major revision). If you can find me 1 new client who decides to use Service 1 before June 1st, I can offer Service 2 for free.
3. How long does it take for you to complete revision?
I edit within 4 business days (for each revision). However, the payment has to be processed first before I can send my revision to my client. There are often multiple rounds of revision between clients and me. This can take from as short as 2 days to 2 weeks; this depends on the manuscript and the client.
4. Do you offer Service 2 (response + cover letters) only?
5. How do you charge Service 3 (essays of any format)?
I charge the fees per essay topic.
6. Do you accept all of your clients?
I accept a limited number of clients per month. It will be a first come, first served basis. If the number reaches the capacity for a certain month, clients might have to wait until the first day of the next month to book the service.
7. How do I book your service?
You can book my service by directly contacting me through email or WeChat.